Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun With "The Google"

Today I remembered that when I first set up this blog, long long ago (read: 10 posts ago), I added a little visitor tracking system. Now, while this doesn't mean I can track everything you do after visiting this site (I'm working on that), it does mean I can see how many people have visited, what page(s) they have looked at, and my favorite part, what web site brought them here (almost always by mistake).  Below is a list of some of the more interesting Google Searches that have brought poor, unsuspecting victims, er... visitors here.

"have the flu"
"PIGMY FUCK"
"gymnast fuck split"
"midgets fucking grown women"
"iphone sucking every dick"
"Robert Brockway"

Now in the spirit of this revelation, below are some more search terms that, I hope and pray, will bring even more sad and pathetic googlers to this very post...

"mrs. butterworth rape scene"
"cousin-fucker"
"gorillas fucking smaller gorillas"
"hitler sucking off a wildebeest"
"george bush touches small children"
"Sandra Day O'Conner is a whore"

and last but not least...

"Is Barack Obama's dick really six feet long?"

By the way, I hear the answer to that last one is yes, oh good god YES!

Love,
G

No comments: